Saturday 5 December 2015

Snowman Poop Easy Tic Tac Box using SU! White Christmas. Week 10 in the Crafty Christmas Makes Series with a Video Tutorial.

Hello and welcome to this weeks Crafty Christmas Makes post!
Now, this week I decided to make a cute and easy Snowman Poop Tic Tac box. This is an idea I first designed for Halloween some 3 years ago (you can see that post HERE) and I have updated it for Christmas using the White Christmas stamps in both a white and crumb cake colour way, take a look...
 So, here's a close up of the white version, I used thick white card for this so it stayed quite firm and plenty of Dazzling Diamonds glitter!!
 and the Crumb Cake version, I love how these trees look with the white gel pen, I made a lot of cards like this last year, (see them HERE)
So, lets see how to make these holders shall we?
Measurements in Inches: Card: 4+1/8" x 3"
Score at: 1+3/4" and 2_3/8"
Stamp before folding score lines! *Please watch the video for details* :-)
 The holders I have made so far, I have a whole heap more to make too ;-) I just need a night off work now...
 I used Dazzling diamonds on the white version instead of  gel pen, they are sooo sparkly in real life :-)
Picture to Pin...
 So, I hope you like today's post? Please feel free to use this code of you order from me this month. Please note: SU! are saying that due to shipping times slowing due to Christmas volume the 13th December is the last date to likely receive products before Christmas. So, if you want to unwrap SU! this year, please order in plenty of time :-)
Thanks as ever for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...