Friday 9 October 2015

Second time success at using Stampin' Up's Sprinkles On Top to make a card suitable for a card class!

Good evening!
Quickly, I'd like to say a huge hello to my new subscribers on here, Facebook and on YouTube too, Welcome! As well as saying a big thanks for your continued support to those who have been coming here for a while now, of course!
So, I have a super cute card for you this evening! You may remember I mentioned to you when I blogged THIS CARD the other day that it sadly didn't make it through to judges houses (X-factor) because I thought it was just too complicated for a Stamp-a-Stack class :-) Obviously, I still wanted to use the stamp set Sprinkles on Top (as it was the first time I had used it and I think I just got a bit carried away!) but I needed something quicker and easier and so I came up with this card...
We used markers to ink the donuts in Plum, Cantaloupe, Melon and Turquoise. Love this colour combo!
I kept the original slate twine and silver sequins
The line stamps I used to bracket the top and bottom of the images is a stamp from the Tin Of Cards set.
and finally a top view to finish today :-)
So, I hope you've enjoyed todays card. I have had a bit of a mare with tech tonight so I apologise because it's took me a lot longer to get this out to you than I hoped!!
But, I have managed (finally) to finish my 2nd video for my 12 weeks of Christmas series and so that will be with you sometime tomorrow afternoon (it's Zack's 11th birthday tomorrow too so we are having a lunchtime party for him). I'll see you here tomorrow!!
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...