Sunday 4 October 2015

Flurry of Wishes with the Washi Label Punch by Stampin' Up!

Good Evening,
So, I hope you have had a good Sunday? The weather here has been lovely and perfect for the very busy day here at Rae HQ! First of all can I just say a massive Thank You for all the kind comments you left yesterday for me here, on Facebook and of course on YouTube for the first post of my 12 weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes series! I'm so thrilled you enjoyed my first project of the series and I can promise you lots more festive fun in the coming weeks :-)
But, onto todays card. This one uses the Flurry of Wishes stamp set with matching snowflake punch and I have teamed it here with the Washi Label Punch too, take a look... 
 I inked each third of the stamp with a pool party marker, then stamped and punched each separately.
TIP: Clean the stamp thoroughly between each re-ink and stamp. 
 This Merry Christmas stamp is on it's own though so was super speedy to do ;-)
 I added a scattering of snowflakes, silver thread and of course rhinestones around the labels on a Softly Falling embossed background
and a top view to finish today :-)
So, I hope you liked todays card? I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you but before I go I just want to remind you that if you want to come along to my All Day Class (see sneak peeks now on Facebook and Instagram) in a couple of weeks please can you register your interest before 6pm tomorrow (5/10/15) please :-) 
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Rae. It is such a beautiful card. And I really like that you are using the washi label punch, but I am quite disappointed that not many demonstrators are showing ways to use this beautiful punch. There must be more ways to use this?
    Love from Scotland,
    Nessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nessie,
      Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! I'm so glad you liked this card and I hope to use this punch some more in the coming weeks but it's still quite new to me. I'm not sure why other demos haven't used it much either, 'cause it's fab!
      Stampin' Hugs, Sarah-Jane xxx

      Delete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...