Tuesday 27 October 2015

7 Days of All Day Christmas Class Cards. Day 1: Home For Christmas DSP with a Tips Video for adding Twine and Snowflakes securely

Hello! 
And welcome to the start of my new series where I shall be showcasing 2 cards every day over the next week. The ladies made three cards of each style at this week's All Day Christmas Class and so I designed two similar versions of each card to inspire them. I will be sharing both designs each day for the next week with the exception of Saturday when I will have my regular 12 Weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes Project and Video!
I have a video today to go with this card and I have also got a couple more bonus videos for you over this coming week too. Its going to be a blast so I really hope you will join me for the next week?!
So lets get cracking! This super cute card has images from the Home For Christmas DSP as the focal point and an inked embossing folder in the background, so lets see...
 Here's a closer look at the deer version
 Babycham anyone? ;-)
 Love this sentiment from the Hostess only stamp set "Six Sayings".
 And the Christmas Tree version
 I added dots of gold glitter glue around the punched scalloped circle 
 Now, theses adorable wooden snowflakes and gold trim were included in the class and I have a very secure way to attach them to your card...
 ...And here's my quick tips video to show you exactly how I did it.
Feel free to "Pin" this picture so you can find the video easily in the future ;-)
A side view
 And one more picture to finish today
So, I really hope you've enjoyed today's post and I look forward to sharing another card with you tomorrow :-)
Thanks for looking today
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...