Thursday 3 September 2015

Retro Deer card using SU! Home for Christmas DSP and Cozy Christmas Stamp set.

Hello there,
Today I have another card that started life in my lil' sketch book ;-) I adore these cute retro papers and knew as soon as I saw this sketch it would be perfect teamed with these papers, showcasing them perfectly, to make this cute card...
 Continuing the colours from the papers I inked this sentiment stamp from Cozy Christmas using markers in Pacific Point, Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler before cutting it out using the Deco framelits.
 I added some more of the gorgeous enamel dots and a few red glimmer paper punched confetti stars using the fab new Fine Tip Glue Pen (all links at the end of post) which is just perfect for tiny embellishments like these stars.
My TOP TIP: Note; this glue is much thinner than either tombow or crystal effects so squeeze the bottle gently (if at all) and use tiny dabs of this fab glue so it doesn't leak out from the edges of your embellishments!
I simply fussy cut this adorable deer out from the DSP, can anyone say Babycham? ;-)
  And finally did you notice that yummy new wide Vanilla ribbon I used behind the sentiment?
Well, that's all for today, I hope you have enjoyed this card?  
Thanks as ever for stopping by and I look forward to sharing another card with you tomorrow but 'till then I have a little job to finish: a set of 3 cards that must be made tonight! So I'll be tucked up in my craft room if you need me ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...