Tuesday 25 August 2015

Watercoloured Emboss Resist with new Flurry Of Wishes Stamps by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
So, I have made a video for today's Tuesday Tutorial but unfortunately it's taking an age to upload! So, I'm going to share a little card I made last week with you this evening and (hopefully) by tomorrow morning it should be processed and ready to share with you :-)
Ok, as you might have noticed I am loving watercolouring right now, I create in phases, don't you? So I got my sticky mitts on a few goodies from the upcoming Autumn/Winter seasonal last week and was playing with the Flurry of Wishes snowflake stamp set (you are going to love it!! and it has a matching punch, double winner!!) and this is what came up with.
 I stamped the snowflakes using versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder before added a wash of (non-traditional) crumb cake ink using a waterbrush, going back in and darkening some of the smaller spots.
I used thick white card for this layer - this soaks the colour and water in quite quickly so you have to work in small areas fairly quickly, for an easier method and/or more of a wash-y look you can use watercolour paper.
 I just adore these wooden snowflakes, I added mine with the new fine tip glue pen - also coming in the new seasonal catty.
 And a top view to finish today :-)
Well, I hope you liked today's card and don't mind waiting 'till tomorrow for my new video tutorial? So sorry for the delay!
Thanks as ever for stopping by today, 
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:
TBC

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love how delicate it looks. Going to case this one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Going to case to send to the family this year. THank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...