Wednesday 5 August 2015

New Series! Four Days of Cards using Boys Will Be Boys by Stampin' Up! Day One.

Hello!
So, as the post title suggests I have four new cards to share with you over the next few days using the Stampin' Up! set Boys Will Be Boys.
*To see all the cards in this series please CLICK HERE*
 As you might remember it was on the weekly deals a few weeks ago and I just couldn't resist, us demonstrators are tempted by those deals too, you know ;-) Even not on the deals this is a great value set though, at just £16 in Clear Mount. And it's super versatile, as you'll see over the next few days!
Speaking of, HERE is the link to this weeks deals, just click Shop Now to see it all! As always there are some fab finds (including the envelope punch board this week) and they're now limited in stock so if there's something you need then please don't wait to order yours.
OK, so lets get this series started shall we? This first card is super simple and easy as I had the dreaded crafters block last week :-S  So, as I do when I get stuck, I started with a quick, one layer card after sketching out a few designs (you can visit my Card Sketches board on Pinterest HERE) to get back in the groove. And well, I ended up with this mini series! So there may just be something in it ;-) 
Let's take a look at my first card using the parachute action man stamp, so cute...
 Sticking with the super simple idea I simply stamped this little guy straight onto thick white card (all links at the end of post) using Old Olive and washed over with an Aqua Painter to smudge the colour of the 'chutes!
 See here I scattered a few Perfect Accent around, see THIS POST for tips on using these Accents :-)
 I added some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine leaving the tails long which I kept in place with a few teeny, tiny drops of Crystal Effects.
 And a top view to finish today!


So, if you've lost your crafting mojo then please do give my tips a try and I hope you can grab it back quickly! And if you haven't then I just hope you like today's CAS card anyway ;-)
*To see all the cards in this series please CLICK HERE*
Thanks as always for stopping by today and I'll be back with day two tomorrow!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...