Thursday 23 July 2015

Step Up That Shaker Card! with Celebrate Today by Stampin' Up!

Hello,
I hope you have had a chance to see yesterday's post with the shaker card video tutorial? You can FIND IT HERE if not ;-) Now, I really loved the original version of this card that I designed but it was my dear friend's birthday and I wanted to "wow" the original up even more and that means only one thing in my house - Yes! Ribbon! Well to be more precise lacy ribbon!! Double win ;-) 
So, I took the original card and chopped the back away, adding the card front to a 14.8cm (6") square card base, slightly to the right hand side before adding a Sahara Sand Lace Trim bow down the left hand side, take a look....
*Sigh* This trim ties the most divine bows...
To see how to make the shaker card please hop over to THIS POST and watch the video :-)
Here are the original cards. Cute even without the ribbon, right? 
And one more picture of the lace trim, just because I can ;-) 
OK, that's all from me for today, I hope you liked my stepped up card and now you can do the same with your C6 cards if you want too ;-)
So, the kids are off school now, I have a few weeks off work soon (phew) and I am taking a short break from classes too, but don't worry, I still have quite a few things to share here with you already made and I am hoping to make plenty more pretty things over the summer months too ;-) 
You will definitely be able to find me on Instagram and Facebook all over this summer so do keep an eye out while you're relaxing in the sun!
Thanks for your support visiting my blog and I'll be back here tomorrow with another card,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...