Monday 22 June 2015

More No Bones About It by Stampin' Up! to make a CAS card :-)

Hello,
After a fantastic response to Yesterday's card - Thank you! - using this same stamp set I have yet another card to share with you. This time I wanted to share with you that although I adore making more complicated cards like the X-ray card and shaker card and they are wonderful it is also fab for quick, clean and simple (CAS) cards too, see....
 This dino is made by stamping the solid image in Pool Party ink with the bones in Island Indigo, all stamped straight onto the new Thick White Card- I LOVE this and you need to order some STAT ;-)
 I added a bit of bakers twine around the top edge too
 a side view...
 ...and a top view of this clean and simple card to finish tonight! 
I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I did making it?
Ok, so that's me done for now I have a class in the morning but hope to be here with your video before the day's over ;-) 
Thanks, as ever, for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...