Sunday 14 June 2015

CAS Barnyard Babies by Stampin' Up! - My Original Class Card

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing the card I designed for my class last week using the super sweet Barnyard Babies stamp set. I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it!! My personal preference for this set was to purchased it in wood mount (rather than clear as I usually do) seeing as there are so many teeny tiny pieces to it - I was sure I would lose one or more of them ;-). 
During the class I also made two other versions of this using the same colors and similar design which I will share with you tomorrow but for now here is my original design...
 Isn't this cow adorbs?? I stamped (I'm calling her a she) in staz on then coloured using ink pads and blender pens.
 This sentiment is from the set too..
 And a little sequin and thick twine trimming going on 
This is a  simple, quick card made perfect by the nice, close matting using the new "Tags and Labels Framelits"
 and one more picture from above to finish today :-)
So, I'll be back tomorrow to share with you what else you can do with exactly the same products! Please do pop by if you can :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...