Saturday 13 June 2015

A shaker card using You're Sublime by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
Another busy day here with relatives so this will be a super short (on words) and plenty of pictures type of post !
If you saw YESTERDAY'S VIDEO you *may* have seen a little peek at this card. If not hop over and see the 6"x6" Boxelope I made to post this (and other thicker cards) in.
I made this cute shaker card using the new You're Sublime stamp set as the focal point and coloured it in with blender pens and a selection of ink pads (links at the end of this post), let's have a look shall we? ....
 I was gutted when they retired the chevron ribbon but panic not! I still have plenty! So if - like me - you still have to use it on any summery cards you make then here is my example for  today :-)
I used some lil' Inker stitched dies to make the window but you can easily substitute  these with SU! circles framelits.
 A top view. I Love sequins. That is all. ;-)
 Here is the Boxelope to send this card in.
I added a double layer of dimensionals so the sequins had plenty of room to move around so it makes for quite a deep card, not to mention the lovely bow!
 And a final, gratuitous shot of the yellow submarine, so sweet. 
There are lots of cute images in this set, I can see it getting a lot of use! Keep 'em peeled for more coming soon...
OK, I'm off to layer up the lasagne I have just made.
Back tomorrow with another card but 'till then,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...