Thursday 7 May 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Your Perfect Day to make a Wedding Card


Hello!
I hope this post finds you well? I have a wedding card to share with you today. I had a little play with a set that (unfortunately) hasn't made it into the new catty "Your Perfect Day" so if you love this set - even half as much as I do - then don't forget to place your order before 2nd June ;-)
OK, lets get onto the card. I used a (sadly retired) Crisp Cantaloupe with a Brushed Gold colorway to make this...

 I heat embossed these wreaths from the set using Versamark and gold powder adding punched paper flowers (see THIS VIDEO for how to cup your flowers) to just one.
 This sweet sentiment is also included in the set
 with a sprinkling of pearls to decorate
 I stamped off the wreaths inside and added a "full strength" sentiment over the top ;-_
 And the envelope was decorated too! I really went the extra mile with this one didn't I? ha ha!
 and one final photo to finish <3 p="">
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's card and if you choose to make one yourself don't forget to share this post too :-)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...