Thursday 21 May 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Your Perfect Day for an Anniversary Card

Hello...
...And apologies for my absence, I have had a (rare) few days away from my blog and you lovely followers trying to catch up with the many projects I have currently got on the go ;-). But I am here today with a new card using Your Perfect Day (again!). I am really loving this set, as you may have guessed by all the cards I have shared with you over the last few weeks ;-)
So, this little card I thought would make a perfect Anniversary card for a couple, what do you think...
 This yummy gold satin ribbon ties beautiful bows!
 again I have heat embossed the cake, this time in gold, and coloured in using blender pens and my (retired) crisp cantaloupe ink pad.
 I popped the main panel on dimensionals on a Sahara Sand card base- love this colour combo
 adding some flowers (Video Here for how to cup these flowers easily) and pearls to decorate
 and a top view to finish today!
Well, I have a few more cards to photograph today and then a whole ton of editing which needs doing before I get to do the fun stuff (play with new stash) so I better crack on so I have something to share with you tomorrow! 
If you want extra early sneak peeks of future blog posts please hop over to my Instagram or Facebook page and follow me there because when I'm not blogging I'm usually making!
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...