Wednesday 15 April 2015

A4 Milk Carton Video: A (non) Two Minute and (non) Tuesday Post ;-)

Hello there,
*Edit to say* I had this post all ready to go yesterday but unfortunately YouTube was taking an age to upload the video! So, for this week only it's a Not Two Minute and Not Tuesday video! Please, I hope you enjoy it though, whenever you see it :-) xxx
I'm here today with a new video but a much longer one than the usual Two Minute Tuesday. It's a nearly nine minute video sharing one of my very first photo tutorials I ever had on here making a milk carton from one sheet of A4 card and using very minimal supplies. Here I have used the sweet stamp set Think Happy and Pool Party card and ink, take a look... 
 I stamped this sentiment from the Celebrate Today set and the bow is die cut from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper (not Iridescent Ice like I *may* have called it in the video ;-))
 I edged this with a SU! marker pen to give it the pink edge, please see the video for top tips. 
Also in the video I mention the Melon Mambo blendabilities for colouring the pearls, these are no longer available, sadly :-(
 The pretty dazzling diamonds banner die-cut
 and a matching pair ;-)
So, shall we take a look at the video? Cool!
Well, I really hope you have enjoyed today's video tutorial and I'll be back tomorrow with a new card from class this week.
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...