Thursday 19 March 2015

Lotus Blossom by Stampin' Up! Another White on Crumb Cake Card!

Hello,
As you probably know we are now headed for the last stretch of this years Sale-a-Bration (the finish date is the 31st March :-( ) and as usual I have mostly all the products offered this year, with just a few bits coming tomorrow from the extra selection ;-). 
With so many ideas floating around my head still I know haven't used lots of the products any where near enough to say goodbye and as I always end up wanting more time to play I decided to make it my mission at class this week to use SaB products as much as possible ;-) 
With that in mind, and after THIS CARD being so popular, I decided to see if this look would work well with the Lotus Blossom stamp set (free with a £45 order). I think it did and the ladies at class loved it too, what do you think?
 So we worked backwards to the numerical order shown on the stamps and stamped the largest, solid stamp first in White Craft Ink and the solid stems before blasting them with the heat gun to dry the white ink...
 ...then adding the number two layer (after stamping off once) in Blackberry Bliss then stamping the full strength inked smallest stamp at the end. 
 This sentiment is one of two included in the FREE Lotus Blossom stamp set
 I had some purple sequins in my stash that worked perfectly
 and a final shot of the flower :-)
Well, I hope you liked today's card?
I'll be back tomorrow with another class card for you but 'till then,
Stampin' Hugs,



Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...