Monday 9 February 2015

Using From The Herd by Stampin' Up!

Hello,
I have a really cute little card to share today using the new From the Herd stamp set! I love the expressions on their faces!! I decided to have a little fun with watercolouring using my ink pads and a water brush and came up with this simple design letting the stamp take centre stage...
 It's such an easy stamp to colour. I stamped it in Staz on ink straight onto watercolour paper, ready to colour. I used my ink pads but you could pick up the ink from your markers if you scribble onto a clear block too.
 These sentiments are included in the set (along with many others). I simply stamped them onto off cuts of the watercolour paper, trimmed them into banners before stapling to the image panel
A simple bit of linen thread tied around some ribbon makes this card suitable for both boys or girls.
 And a side view to finish. No lumpy ribbon on this card but quite a lot of layers ;-)
OK, that's all from me today, did you like this card? Please feel free to leave me a comment if you did ;-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...