Saturday 31 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Lotus Blossom Sale-a-Bration set with Silver Vellum

Hello!
Today's card is a direct case of THIS CARD I made and shared with you a couple of weeks ago. I loved it and decided to try it in a couple of different colours combos. I used the fabulous FREE Lotus Blossom Sale-a-Bration stamp set which uses a 3 step stamping technique to achieve this look.
I'll start today with the Bermuda Bay ink with Retro Fresh Washi tape accents on a Silver Foil Vellum layer, take a look...
 And here I made a Rose Red Lotus Blossom with Silver Bakers twine around the top to decorate
 and here are all three together! Do you prefer the Gold or Silver Vellum? I'm loving Gold (everything) myself right now ;-) but these silver spots are sooo sweet....
OK, short and sweet today as I'm off to work in a mo.
Thanks for looking today and if you have any questions about Sale-a-Bration or how to get your own Lotus blossom stamp set please drop me a line ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...