Wednesday 14 January 2015

CAS Card using Painted Petals stamp set by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
I have had another busy day today visiting with friends and finally filming a couple of videos to share with you this week ;-) I have got my iPad set up with a new stand (See it on Instagram or Facebook) so here's to hoping that it's easy to upload and chop together as my 17 year old son decided to pop his head in for a chat about his driving test when I was about 2/3rds of the way through filming ;-) lol!
OK, so today I have a card to share with you using the new Painted Petals stamp set. This is a really quick and easy card to make and uses just three stamps from the set for a CAS (clean and simple) look...
  I stamped the flowers in Crisp Cantaloupe with the stems in Old Olive
And the sentiment in Crumb Cake, inking the edge using a sponge. 
To add the twine I stapled a length (still attached to the roll) to the card front and tied it around the staple, trimming to finish.
 I love this simple little card, it was quick to make and pretty enough to be special :-)
OK, I'm off to edit photos and type up three tutorials for Making Cards Magazine then look at my videos hopefully,
Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow with another little treat for you ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...