Saturday 29 November 2014

A Christmas Trio of Trees using Festival of Trees by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
Todays card is another one using the fantabulous Festival of Trees stamp set and matching tree punch :-) As you might have guessed I love this stamp and punch combo. I think you will always win with stamps where there is a matching punch as its just so quick and easy to make pretty cards :-)
Anyway, under the embossed vellum layer on this card is a sheet of the yummy green snowflake paper from the Trim the Tree DSP stack and I topped these layers with Crumb Cake trees stamped with Navy tinsel and finished with matching Night of Navy seam binding ribbon...
 I inked the edges of each tree with crumb cake ink and added them to the card using dimensionals then topped each one with sequins
 The Vellum was embossed with the Decorative Dots folder then I adhered this using mini silver brads to the very lovely green DSP
And a side view to finish today.
Can I say - I Love sequins for bling on all cards but especially Christmas cards ;-) 
Well, that's all from me for today - I hope you like the card?
Please remember the 25% off Joining Offer this #BlackFriday Weekend ends on Tuesday. Choose £130 worth of products and also receive £45 pack of business supplies too! Plus 5% cashback on all orders placed in December all for just £74.25!! GO HERE to read a bit more and join with me :-)
OK, that's all from me for today, I'll be back tomorrow with more :-)
Thanks for visiting,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah-Jane, I now have a great idea for my teenage grandson, never quite know what to do for boys. Love this card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...