Monday 27 October 2014

Stampin' Up's Festival of Trees Tags and some Seflie fun too!

Hello,
I had a day off of blogging yesterday as we went for a little trip out for afternoon tea with the little two. We decided to have some fun with Selfies while we were waiting for our cake and scones to arrive, want to take a peek? Please scroll down of you just want to see today's projects ;-)

 Some of the cakes and scones, yummy they were too and best of all no cooking or cleaning was required by moi! ;-)
OK, onto why you've really come by today!! I am having another day off the convention news but will be back tomorrow with the final instalment. Today I wanted to share with you some tags I made with my Festival of Trees stamp set. I wanted to make plenty of examples and ideas for the ladies so when they took their stamp sets home after class they could create more. 
I'm starting with this trio made using Crumb Cake card with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. (ALL LINKS AT END OF THIS POST)  I also used Work of Art (chevrons) and the snowflake and sentiment which is from Endless Wishes. The tree was punched from the Trim the Tree DSP Stack, so many sheets in there (48) for just £6.25! It's such a great bargain!
 These next tags use Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake card with the same DSP stack and some white Craft ink. The far left tag also uses the Cheerful Tags stamps ;-)
 When you move the layers you can see I punched the left and right tags to make the negative space with a layer of paper behind. This is where the tag topper punches are great as you simply cut two pieces (one from card, the other from paper) 2" wide and punch and it's all lined up perfectly ;-)
 And finally for today I made these cute little tags again from the Trim the Tree stack but this time I added a vellum overlay which I stamped too.
TIP: Leave the stamped Vellum a while before assembling as it takes a bit longer for the ink to dry than on normal card.
 and twisted open, I like to use blod colours behind the vellum for maximum effect :-)
OK, I'll be back tomorrow with more Stampin' Up! goodness to share with you!
Thanks for looking today, I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Fun selfies, yummy treats, and wonderful tags-all in one blog post! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...