Friday 31 October 2014

Christmas Card with a 3d Tree using Stampin' up's Tree Punch

Good Morning!
And Happy Halloween!! We love Halloween here and are going to decorate the house ready for tonight in a while. Of course I have made the Treats for the kiddies already and you may have seen them if you are a follower of mine on Facebook. I used the Pumpkin Pie Simply Created kits that are just £1.79 in the Clearance Rack at the moment (they have some Christmas ones too just FYI) and  they come with cello bags, pre-cut banners, bakers twine, orange sticker strips and the cute mini tags all ready to go, just add stamps! I stamped these mini tags using the Holiday Home stamp set, did you see the cute mini bats, pumpkin and ghost stamps in this set?? So sweet :-)
OK, so onto today's proper project ;-) and it's a Christmas card today! I made this card in a Crisp Cantaloupe with White and a touch of Cherry Cobbler (in the DSP) for a modern take on Christmas, then I added a super cute and quick 3d tree.
 I started by sponging with a dauber and white craft ink through the stars stencil on the card base.
This little tree is a fab way to use up leftover DSP. Simply punch 3 trees, scoring down the centre (which makes the folding much easier and crisper) and glue them together! VoilĂ ! This paper is in the Trim the Tree DSP stack.
 I added a simple bow around the top crease in White Organza Ribbon 
 and a side view to finish today.
OK, I hope you all have a very happy and fun Halloween and I'll be back soon with another card.
Stampin' hugs from me for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...