Monday 1 September 2014

Men's card using Birthday Surprise with Dotty Angles by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
Back to men's card again today! I have the same colour combo as the other day but this time I was playing with my new set Dotty Angles.
This is a photopolymer set which means that although the triangle band (stamped here in Smoky Slate) does not stretch all the way across the front of your card you can still easily line it up with no hassle to make a continuous image like I did here...
 I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Surprise across the bottom in Lost Lagoon and a few stars from Be The Star using Versamark around too
 and a little clip tied with Lost Lagoon ribbon decorates, this clip is retired but try the new Basic Hodgepodge clips for similar, see links at the end of the post
Short and sweet today, 
Thanks for looking
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...