Wednesday 13 August 2014

I *heart* Moustaches! with Be the Star by Stampin' Up

Hello there!
I'm here today with another card from class this week, If you skipped the title of this post then I have to mention now I *heart* moustaches! I just love the quirky-ness of them, and teamed with stars then it's an all round winner in my book! Perfect guys cards in a snap! 
This moustache was cut from the Moonlight paper stack, I have used both the stacks (find them on page 185) so much these last few weeks, they are just fab and so reasonable at just £6.25 each too ;-)
 so this is the whole card I made with the Moustache Framelit and Be the Star stamp set....
I used a classic colour combo of Sahara Sand (card base and small stars) Smoky Slate (large stars) and Night of Navy (star bursts, sentiment and card layer) with little silver glimmer paper stars on the small stamped stars. This sentiment is just one of the  ones included in the Be the Star stamp set.
OK, that's all from me for today,
I'll be back soon with more cardy fun for you!!
Stampin' hugs for now
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...