Thursday 17 July 2014

Video Tutorial sharing a Shabby Chic flower using the Stampin' Up! Spiral Flower die.

Hello there,
As requested I'm here today with my video for the shabby chic spiral flower we made at class a couple of weeks ago, this was the card...
The two flowers we made at class were Raspberry Ripple and vanilla, unfortunately the Raspberry is retired now so I re-made them in Cherry Cobbler with Vanilla in the video. 
First a double layer flower...
and a single layer rose bud style
and here is the video, I hope you enjoy it and that you make lots of flowers too ;-)
Please, remember to share your makes with me, I love to see :-))))
and my finished flowers in Cherry Cobbler and Vanilla

 Thanks for looking today, please do leave me a comment so I know of you liked today's tutorial, I was thinking I might do more videos if you like them?
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

3 comments:

  1. I really love the double layer flower. Super cute. Thanks for sharing a video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea on using the chalk marker and writing dimensions on the back!! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. S-J Thank you for the detailed lessons on the flowers. I love the effect you got got on your card. I so wanted to match yours, (and did not) alas I finally figured out it must be the water vs alcohol. Thank you for pointing out the differences. I am going to make some shimmer to use as well. Please share more videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...