Tuesday 22 July 2014

Kinda Eclectic with Birthday Surprise by Stampin' Up! to make a card for a man :-)

Hello there,
I have another card today using Kinda Eclectic, it's so fab for quick and easy cards, I literally made this in about 15 minutes, not bad huh? And it works so well with my other new stamp set from the new CATALOGUE; Birthday Surprise, as the images in this set are also kind of rustic looking too IYKWIM? I'll show you a close up in a mo... Anyway, let me show you the whole card first, shall I?
See the leaves from Kinda Eclectic are patchy (rustic) and I managed to squeeze a few sequins in there too with the linen thread, not too girly eh? ;-) 
(All products used are listed at the end as usual, x)
and a close up of the Birthday Surprise sentiment, I can see this being used a lot for card for guys as it's no nonsense and would make a fab focal image too....
and a final picture of the card, I was happy with this one :-)
OK, that's all from me today, I've had classes the last couple of days but I should be back to blogging most days now again,
Thanks for looking today and I hope you liked the card
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. NOW I SO WISH I HAD PURCHASED THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE STAMP SET. YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER SO WELL. I LOVE THE FACT THAT IT IS JUST ENOUGH TO BE MASCULINE OR FEMININE (JUST A CHANGE IN THE HB COLORS) THANKS FOR SHARING.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...