Friday 25 July 2014

Cube Cards with All Bloom DSP and lots of Stampin' Up! punches!

Hello there,
Today's card is a card we made in class last week and I also wanted something a bit special for my friends birthday so I sent this. I was totally inspired by a card I saw by my friend Kim and I followed a video tutorial too but at the moment I'm blogging from my iPad so I'll have to add the links next week when I get to my laptop, sorry :-/.
**Edit to share the LINK for cube card tutorial**
I used a base of Sahara Sand card with the new All Bloom paper stack choosing just 3 sheets from the stack (not easy to pick just 3!) which meant we had 6 patterns on the card, I also made one with the postage stamp punch and one with the hexagon punch. Anyway, have look, see what you think...
Front of the one with hexagon and three small butterflies,
The back showing the little tag for writing on, Made using the Deco Labels framelits, I attached it to the card with these cute little paper clips, they are in the clearance rack for just £2.19 right now but only while stocks last!
Ok, postage stamp version, I added the sentiment from my new photopolymer set "Age Awareness" in lost lagoon and a larger butterfly too
The back, of this one is much the same as the other :-)
Then adding a flower to the top of the centre stack using a single layer using the Pansy punch and two Petit Petals punched flowers
We also made an envelope using the envelope punch board 
But we left it loose when we secured it so the card wouldn't get too squashed!
And finally the two together again.
Ok, that's me done for today, I'll be back hopefully tomorrow with another card for you!
And I'll pop all the links on here when I get home,
Stampin' hugs form me for today, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...