Sunday 20 April 2014

Peachy Keen with Perfect Couple

Hello there,
I'm back again today with this little card I made at a class a couple of weeks ago, I really do love this "Perfect Couple" stamp set and really wanted to use it in class. Doesn't it look fresh in this colour combo of Strawberry Slush and Basic Grey with a dash of both black and silver?
 I saw this card by Amy O'Neill and was totally inspired by the layout and the film framelit to make this version...
 and a side view 
TOP TIP: I adhered the vellum with glue under the image and frame and secured the top with the twine
OK, that's all from me for today, I'm off now to find where that lil' bunny has hidden all the chocolate! ;-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...