Friday 28 February 2014

Sale-a-Bration starts! and the NEW Spring/Summer catalogue too!!

Hello there,
**This post is going to stay at the top for a while, please scroll down for new projects**
Yesterday marked the start of the most fabulous time of the SU! year!! Sale-a-Bration!! And this years choices are fab, take a look at the brochure HERE and if you would like your own paper copy then please do get in touch :-) 
My favourites so far are the DSP {Sweet Sorbet} yummy! The stamp set See Ya Later is also a winner for me too, plus the cute little Banner Blast stamp and matching Punch, which are both available as FREE products, see a couple of examples HERE
 So, how to get your free goodies...
Simply place and order of £45 or more and choose your freebie, you can order as many multiples as you like, no limits :-)
Host a workshop, I'll come to you and share a project with you and your friends and you can earn more free products for having fun!

If your wish list is r-e-a-l-l-y long then why not consider joining SU! with me, chooses £150 worth of products for just £99...

OK, so what to buy with your £45, I can help there too because we also have the launch of the NEW Spring/Summer catalogue too!! Sooo many nice goodies and I have a load of new products in my craft room to play with as soon as I get a chance, whoop! Another of the benefits of being a demo is pre-order on the new goodies a whole month before you can purchase as a customer.
So, how about a little card made with products from the new Spring/Summer catalogue?? This set is called Peachy Keen... 
 You can also get framelits to match with the cutest polaroid picture die cut shape, I need to play with mine soon so watch this space ;-)
 a touch of bakers twine and red glimmer paper decorate the bottom of the card
OK. Last thing for today is the new texture boutique, a lightweight machine for embossing folders is now available for just £26.95, remember you can add it to your SAB qualifying order :-) 
See more HERE
Whew! Lots to share today! 
Thanks for sticking with me today, back soon with more, 
Stampin Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. Love the clean and simple design of the cards! The framelits set is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...