Thursday 16 January 2014

Love You More in Gold!

Hi there,
I hope you enjoyed yesterdays post with the paper bags? I have had a few lovely comments on this post so thank-you :-) If you missed it see HERE.
OK, today I have another pair of note cards for you which I made using the Love You More stamp set again :-) I'm loving these Note Cards at the moment, so quick and easy, why have I only just realised this???
This first card uses the sweet bird from the set which I inked with Sahara Sand and Crisp Cantaloupe markers and added accents with this fab new Gold Washi tape (SU! have named it Watercolour Wonder ;-)) {Just FYI: This tape is not available 'till the 28th January in the new Spring/Summer catty, I can't wait to share, you'll love it! Whoop!}
But back to this card, I have finished with a touch of Cantaloupe Ruffled Ribbon to tie in the heart colour, a pretty but quick card...
 So, card two for today uses the same stamp set and Washi tape but this time I stamped the sentiment using the Gold Metallic Encore Ink Pad, then I simply coloured in the outlined words using the Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana markers. I punched this out with a 1+3/4" circle punch before running my Cantaloupe marker round edge of the circle.
 and both together to finish...
OK, that's me for today.
Back tomorrow with more but today I'm off to craft room to first tidy (boo!), then play (yay!)
Thanks for looking today :-)
Stampin' Hugs, 
 

Products Used to create this project: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...