Saturday 14 December 2013

Completed Milk Carton Bird Houses :-)

Hi there,
As I promised in my last post, today I am sharing the Bird Houses as hubby took them, all completed. I decided to make matching tags, again with Owls :-s and bag them up all decorated and pretty :-)
So, I started with the Deco Labels dies and stamped the Crumb Cake card layer using White Craft ink and (the retired) Serene Snowflakes again...
 adding another Owl  again accented with Red Glimmer Paper.
Go back to yesterdays POST to see all the ingredients you need to make the owl...
 and here the labels are all together :-)
 To complete these gifts I added them to a layer of white tissue paper "snow" in a Gusseted Bag (sold out from the clearance rack now, unfortunately) and added the tags with Linen Thread
 and to finish I added a few Glimmer paper punched trees to the snow :-)))
OK, That's all for tonight. 
I'll hopefully be back tomorrow afternoon with a new project to share with you.
Thanks, as ever, for stopping by today,
Stampin' hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. The tags are every bit as fabulous as the houses and the sets look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...