Wednesday 11 September 2013

Rev Up the Fun!

Hello there,
I have a cute card made using the new stamp set Rev Up the Fun
It's a fab little set with this cool car image plus a bike (I know a lot of people who have been wanting one of these!) and also including tyre tracks, dust and sentiments too! A fab all rounder and at just £13.95 in clear a bargain too!
So, I went with a Black and Pumpkin Pie colour combo for this card as I wanted to play with my Halloween Washi Tape early ;-)
And as you can see it works for lots more than just Halloween, gotta love Chevron!
 this sentiment is included and it fits the Decorative Label punch perfectly. I added a Pumpkin Pie layer by punching an extra shape and snipping it in half across the centre to get this look..
 and my favourite picture of this card showing all the elements and depth together :-)))
Well, that's today's card for you.
Just a quick reminder before I go: 
I need your bookings for my CHRISTMAS KICK START CLASS  by THIS SUNDAY along with your colour choice too. 
I have just 4 places left for Monday 30th, all other dates are now FULL. Message me to reserve a place today :-)
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' Hugs form me for today, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...