Sunday 21 July 2013

Wildflower Meadow

Hello there,
I have a card today for you using the Wildflower Meadow stamp. 
I'm using this in class this week so will have more to share with you using this lovely stamp soon ;-) I still have a couple of places for Tuesdays class, message me if you would like to come along. 
My classes are held in Dibden Purlieu, on the edge of the New Forest and we would love to see you here :-)
So, to make this card we used the new Smoky Slate coloured ink (*heart*) with Gingham Garden DSP, the colours are Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo
 Once we had stamped we embossed with the matching folder too, loving this effect!
 and finally a stitched grosgrain ribbon bow complete with a very vintage button topper 
That's today's card for you,
Back soon with another!
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...