Tuesday 30 July 2013

Creative Elements by Stampin' up! - Embossed and Watercoloured

Hello,
I have the third and final card from my Heat Embossing master class ;-)
We used the lovely swirl from Creative Elements which is really fine and delicate, in a colour combo of Wild Wasabi, Primrose Petals and a hint of Black makes it pop...
 We stamped onto water colour paper using Versamark and heat embossed using black embossing powder before colouring in the flowers and leaves using a water brush and ink pads
 we also stamped the background using the same flourish and Versamark for a pale image on coloured card
 and finally for today we stamped and punch the sentiment from Petit Pairs with a touch of (retired) spotty ribbon
That's all for today but thanks for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed this set of class cards, they were certainly one of my favourites ;-)
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Stampin' Hugs for today,
 

1 comment:

  1. The watercolor background is gorgeous! Love the soft, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...