Thursday 27 June 2013

Worlds Greatest and For My Family

Hello there,
 I have the card I made for my FIL for Fathers day to share with you today, I seem to have slipped up and forgot to post this with you sooner! Ooopsie ;-)
I decided to make a tent topper card, which is one I haven't made in a while.
The DSP is from World Spectacular with the Worlds Greatest single stamp and the ever useful For My Family. All of which are retiring at the end of the month. If you "need" to add these stamps to your collection then please take a look HERE to check availability of the retiring stamps (currently both sets are available) and then please message me to place an order before they sell out :-)
 This ribbon is also retiring and will be un-available to purchase after the 1st July too, see all retiring accessories HERE. There are a few bargains in there too including 25% off this ribbon...
 You can see I stamped first the word "Greatest" separately and scrunched and inked for texture; with the "Worlds" and swirls stamped in Navy and mounted on foam pads for another bit of contrast.
 I also stamped a few of the clockworks images around the edges of the Apothecary Accents Framelits panel before adding the Dad decorated with the Vintage Trinkets button effect brads
Right, much to do today as usual so I'll be off but seeing you again soon ;-)))
Thanks, as ever for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...