Monday 17 June 2013

Summer Silhouettes

Hello there!
I hope you all had a fab weekend! and enjoyed a wonderful Father's Day with your nearest and dearest ;-)
We had a lovely weekend as a family which was lovely and a bit of a rarity these days!
So, today I have a card I made for a friend which I sent as a New Home card. It uses the very pretty Summer Silhouettes in a yellow and green colour combo, very summery.
The DSP is Tea for Two from the spring/summer catty and I was playing with the finishing touches edgelits on the white card
 I love that although you can use the flowers with the stamp-a-ma-jig you don't actually have to with this set!
 and I added a pretty bow using the stitched grosgrain ribbon and a button to top it off
Just a quick reminder before I go. I have a NEW stampers 6 club starting now, I also have the NEW 2013-2014 catty in my hands which I will send out FREE to all stampers club members,
Please message me to join the fun or 
Right, I have a load of cards to make so I'm going to dash off now :-)))
Stampin' Hugs for today,
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! The yellow and green look wonderful together on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh colours ....and great stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...