Saturday 29 June 2013

Mosaic Madness for a workshop

Hello!
Today I hosted my downline meeting with my lovely team! We had a bundle of laughs and made some cute projects that could be used to run a class with or host a workshop. 
If you are interested in joining SU! please contact me for details or pop over HERE for a bit more info.
I would love to welcome you to the team :-))
But for today though I will share the workshop cards we made using the new set Mosaic Madness. This is the workshop card we made using my current favourite colours which are both NEW In Colours for this year (launching 2nd July) Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana, a soft and summery combo. Love them!!
 and this is the stepped up version with white organza ribbon bow and of course the extra bling!
 We tied the bakers twine around the white ribbon bow for a pop of colour...
 and the punched mosaic pieces were added with dimensionals with the rhinestones giving the essential sparkle ;-)
 and here they are both together
Well, I hope you liked today's cards? This lovely new stamp set will be available from the 2nd July along with a whole lot more in the fab NEW catty!! 
For a FREE copy why not join my new stampers 6 club? Lots more details are HERE.
Or if you would prefer to simply purchase a copy of the new catty then they are available from me for just £5 posted. 
For either enquiries please email me at sarah-janerae@sky.com with your preferences or queries.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my hands on new in-colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful! I love the new colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...