Sunday 12 May 2013

Football card and This and That close ups!!

Hello there,
I have been making cards like mad this week and so blogging has (unfortunately) taken a  bit of a back seat while the creative part of me takes a hold ;-) Apologies for that but on the up side I have a LOAD of stuff to share with you and I will be sitting down today (Sunday) and scheduling plenty of stuff to share with you all!
So, first of all today I have a simple little card for a football crazy boy I know who's birthday has just been. I used the retired Goal stamp set but there is the cool set called "Great Sport" available now with lots of sports catered for in this set! 
Now, Harrison is a Southampton fan and there kit colour is red so this is the card I made. I am assured he loved it but as Zack was poorly on H's b.day we didn't hang around, seeing as some "Sharing is Caring" is not so cool ;-)
 some footballs were added with dimensionals
 and a shot of the inside
 Now, I ordered the new "This and That" collection of goodies this week and they were so much more than I hoped even and so I thought I would share some close up pics with you today. I was having a closer look during my class today and got r-e-a-l-l-y excited by the card making possibilities this set offered (isn't that right Jenny??) as well as the super cool scrapbook which I'll go into in a sec....
This is the bundle which has a coll 15% off 'till the end of May, message me to order yours today! 
Scroll down for lots more close ups...
 Look at this super cute stamp, I love the industrial style of it and the clever info on the front telling you what the sentiments are, see the little square hole on the front left? that has a number in so you know which sentiment is currently ready to stamp (Jenny, duh me again?? Lol!!)
These stickers are fan-flippin'-tastic! so cool for cards, I am totally in love with these and have ideas for so many of them, I love how they are easily adaptable for both cards and scrapping!
 Washi tape, I H-E-A-R-T this!!! I will be using this a lot, keep watching as I am going to be sharing lots when I get chance to play later this week
This is the paper pack, I love the vintage feel and all the sheets have at least one side that has smaller patterns for card makers but all are suitable for scrap booking as you would expect ;-)
 and finally for this set is the book, I was surprised to see the pages inside are all make with patterned paper (perhaps I should read the small print more??) Anyway, nice and thick these pages are too! Some even have cute little pockets, it's so cool!!
more papers in the book....
OK, so you can tell I'm really excited about this and dying to have a play!
I hope I haven't bored you with all the pics but please remember the extra 15% off, making it a fab £29.24, is only available 'till the end of the month.
 I am placing an order on the the 15th so if you would like to add to it then please message me with the details of what you would like, FREE post if you can collect from me too!
Right, I'm off for now but will be back soon with more craftyness,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...