Monday 1 April 2013

A Little Bit of Spring by SU!

Hello there,
I hope you have enjoyed your Easter bank holiday weekend?! We popped out and went shopping for a chair to go in the kitchen :-)
 I have a couple of versions of this card to share today using A Little Bit of Spring by SU! We made these cards at last weeks stamp-a-stack but as I know everyone doesn't send Easter cards I made a buggy version too.
Here is the Easter version first though...
 and a non-Easter design too...
 we also used the Cloudy Day embossing folder for the background, I do like this colour combo too, Pool Party and Primrose Petals
 and here they are both together
Well, that's it from me for today, I am really busy this week with all the things the kids have planned but I plan to be back with the cards from this weeks card class to share with you, starting tomorrow.
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs, xxx

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet cards! I love both versions and the cloud embossing is perfect for the cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...