Saturday 2 February 2013

Spring/Summer Catalogue time with a little Rain or Shine

Hello there!
And we would like to say a big Welcome to the NEW Spring/Summer Catalogue!! I am so excited to share this fab new publication with you now, I have been playing and loving the new products for a month now 
and am very happy to be sharing them with you from here 'till the end of  June. This beautiful new catty is packed full of fresh spring products and ideas, why not grab a cuppa, put your feet up and have a browse through?? To view the new catalogue SEE HERE NOW!!
And I have of course made a card to share with you today using my favourite stamp set (so far) called Rain or Shine :-) 
We are making this card at this weeks Stamp-a-Stack class, and it uses the super cool Sycamore SAB papers, I am loving this colour combo of Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Basic Grey, these are so my colours right now, I can't seem to get enough of them ;-)
 As you can see here I also added texture with the new Cloudy Day embossing folder,
And remember, if you place an order for £45 (or multiples thereof) you can get FREE products with Sale-a-Bration!!
Contact me today to place an order, I have one going in on Tuesday if you would like to add to it :-) FREE shipping if you can collect from me too!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Back tomorrow with more class cards
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...