Monday 11 February 2013

Patterned Occasions Cupcake

Hello there,
Now, I know I promised class sneaks today but I am still waiting on my order getting here so instead I have  a lil' cupcake card for you today. This is a simple 3"x 3" card using the super cute cake in Patterned Occasions (a SAB freebie set) with a touch of Sycamore Street chevron DSP
 I inked the cake stamp with my markers for and added a rhinestone for that essential touch of bling!
Hopefully I will be able to share class sneaks soon but I will be back tomorrow with a card whatever ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today, if you would like to place an order and get this stamp set for free (with a £45 order) then please do get in touch
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...