Sunday 16 December 2012

Thank-You cards From My Heart

Hello there,
I have a really quick and (I think) beautiful Thank-you card tonight, I am sure we will all have a lot to be making and sending very soon and this little card is perfect and it's flat too so posting will be easy ;-)
I made a base from Bravo Burgundy and added a simple Vanilla top to it, the gorgeous stamp (from the set From My Heart) is so intricate that I wanted it to make it's statement without distraction...
 I stamped it in Basic Grey and simply added a little colour with Cherry Cobbler for the heart with a blender pen,
  A spray from a Crumb Cake marker with the spritzing tool and a wash of Gold shimmer paint mixed in alcohol finishes off the vintage theme perfectly
 and a few together to finish today
I hope you have enjoyed today's card, I still have Christmas ones to make so I better get back to it eh??
Thanks for reading today and if you want to place an order then I am popping a last minute one in on Tuesday this week, message me to add to it ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...