Sunday 23 December 2012

3 Christmas Treats!

Hello there,
I hope your Christmas preparations are in full swing? I am having a little get together today with friends but I just wanted to pop on here and share some Christmas paper crafting with you all first! and seeing as I have been neglecting you lovely blog readers I am going to hit you with a triple whammy today!!
So, the first 2 are cards which we made at my last class this year, this lovely one with curled paper which I originally designed for Making Cards Magazine, here we made it with Candlelight Christmas DSP
 Sweater trim bow and don't you love that acetate background??
 and a little star made from glimmer paper at the fold of the sentiment,
 Now, we also made this at the same class, I had chatted with one of my ladies and she wanted to try out Heat and Stick powder so this is what I came up with. It uses the Ornament Keepsakes stamps and matching framelits as well as the piercing guide too, both from the Autumn/Winter catalogue
 very sparkly Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the bauble
 and a bow (of course) for this special card
 and finally for you today I have little cracker (candy wrapper die). This was a kit I provided for my stampers 6 club last month and we added a pair of punched mittens to decorate, cute huh?
Right, I'm off to finish preparations for this afternoons party,
Happy stampin' from me for today,
Big Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Aww gorgeous , thanks for sharing at artistic inspirations . Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...