Friday 14 September 2012

Retiring Wedding Sweet for Hannah

Hello there, 
I have a super quick post today as I am busy getting ready for tomorrows All Day Class. It promises to be such fun and I have lots of projects to share with you soon!
But onto today's card for you and I made this card for my Down line Hannah's wedding day in August, she did receive the card in plenty of time for her big day, I am just really late on blogging it!! 
Anyway, seeing as this set is retiring at the end of the month I wanted to share it with you before we say goodbye to it :-)
The colours I used for the cars were Pear Pizazz and Rose Red, Hannah has used Celery and Rose Red for her invites and I wanted to go along with her colour scheme
 I added a cute Vanilla bow to the bottom of the flower spray along with plenty of rhinestones 
 and a little decoration inside too 
I saw Hannah the other day and she mention again what a fab day it was and how she had liked the card, happy days :-)))))
Thanks for dropping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how the bow makes it look like a bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...