Tuesday 3 July 2012

Stampers Club cards

Hello there
I have got a couple of cards to share with you today, the first is the kit card I sent out with this months orders and uses a cool tecnique making a double layered die cut butterfly. I unfortunately cannot find the original link from the lovely lady who devised this fab tecnique, I remember I read she demo'd it at Australian convention so if there is someone out there who knows her blog please message me so I can credit back as I love this idea :-)
That said, here is my card for June using a wisteria wonder butterfly with sweet shop DSP underneath, confetti stamps decorate the large butterfy and a strip rhinestones finish the centre.
 OK, so lot sof butterflies today, I made these little cards to send with their orders using the same Bigz butterfly die, smae dsp and cofetti stamp set too. It is quite a different look to the first card though?
 more rhinestones
 and 3 together (Couldn't get the rest on the stand ;-))
Right, must dash and get kiddies, 
Thanks for visiting today 
Stampin' Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. Love this new technique - think I will have a go myself! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful butterfly cards and I love the technique on the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...