Saturday 14 July 2012

Aviary stamp set and Olymic Torch too

Hello there
We have been out to see the Olympic Torch today at Lyndhurst, it was fab! There were lots of people there and it was dry the whole hour we were waiting, just raining for the actual torch coming through!! Ha ha, great British summer eh?
So I thought I would just share a couple of pics of the morning but there a card is further down the post ;-)
Acrobats...
 Torch bearer in the middle of this pic, not too easy to see tbh :-s
 but l-o-a-d-s of people there which was fab to see,
We all enjoyed it though, despite the rain, even Josh (believe it or not!!)
OK, this is why you are here right, a card!
I made this card for my dear friend Jules using Aviary, Pool Party and Pink Pirouette and Wisteria Wonder, I adore this colour combo!!
 I haven't used these cute birds for a while,
 a printed brad decorates some ruffled ribbon
and a little Owl (my fave bird from the set) decorates the Curly Cute sentiment,
Right, I'm off for today,
Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon with more paper fun!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures! How fabulous that you were able to be there!
    Your card is so soft and pretty! I love that little owl too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...