Monday 11 June 2012

Stampin' Up! Pedal Presents and join my team!

Hello there,
I had a lovely day yesterday with some of my brilliant team, we chatted and made cards, ate and chatted some more! If you would like to find out more about being in my team then why not drop me a line? sarah-janerae@sky*dot*com I would love to talk through any questions or queries you have about being a SU! demo, the BEST job in the world! :-)
Anyway, Angela recently promoted and so I made her a little card just to say well done, I used the pretty Pedal presents and the embedded embossing technique 
A lush white satin bow, I made a little video tutorial HERE
 I used a blender pen with my ink pads to colour the bike, highlighting with my white craft ink at the end,
and finally an arty angle to finish
I hope you like today's post, I have class this morning so I'd better be off,
 Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...