Wednesday 2 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Up, Up and Away

Wow, 
have you had a chance to look through the new summer mini yet??
I am sooo in love with so many of the new products in there!!
Today I have a card I made as a Swap at SU! training I went to in Reading last Saturday, just another one of the perks of being a demo, meeting up with folk on a regular basis, making cards, learning new tips and tricks plus all the sneak peeks too of course!! 
Anyway, Up, up and Away is just a fantastic set and I will be running a class with it soon too ;-)
 As you can see I have gone along with the ever popular rainbow theme again and the little clouds are in the set too :-D
  the Melon Mambo balloon was popped up on dimensionals
and I even dusted off the sewing machine with some thread that is very close to melon in colour!
Well, I hope you like today's card and if you would like to place an order then please contact me.
Back tomorrow with team gifts from Saturday, NOW is a fab time to join my team too, message me for a chat!
Stampin' hugs for today 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really love this! Your 'rainbow' of balloons is fantastic and love that stitching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...