Friday 16 March 2012

Ribbon Rose Thanks

Good Morning,
I hope you are all well, I have just been over the forest for a walk with the dog! It's not that warm but it was nice to get some fresh air!
Anyway, a quick post today as I am going to be designing my Stamp-a-Stack class (dates are 31st March, 2nd and 3rd April from 9.30-12.30) At this class we will be making 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs for just £14, message me to book your place :-)
So, back to today's card
I used a base of Basic Black with a Calypso Coral layer embossed with polka dot folder with Crumb cake and Black punched squares
Another ribbon rose, are you fed up with them yet? Lol! I made a paper flower with Blossom Party die, don't forget this is only available 'till the end of April but if you get yours now (and a few other bits, perhaps some of the ruffled ribbon? to make a £45 order) you will get to choose a free Stamp set or pack of DSP. You can choose your freebies from THIS PDF
well, off I go to play with  paper ahem, work really hard ;-)
Thanks for visiting today,
Happy Stampin'

4 comments:

  1. Stunning SJ LOVE LOVE your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooo! I love your ribbon roses! And this one looks gorgeous with the paper flower behind. And Sarah-Jane, your class frames are wonderful aren't they. Your pupils have done you proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color combo! How can we be tired of the ribbon roses when they are so pretty?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card too, the colour combination is fab. I am going to end up bankrupting myself, I love stampin' up stuff so much :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...