Tuesday 27 March 2012

Outlined Occasions

As this is the very LAST WEEK you can get hold of FREE Sale-a-Bration products I thought I would share with you some of my favourite cards made with the freebies :-)
I really do love the SAB sets, but I think this (and Fresh Vintage perhaps) are my favourites...today!
I made this one for Neil's birthday in Feb
 A simple thanks
 and it works well with pattern too...
 and finally, another mans card
Don't forget, it's not too late to place an order and get your very own set of these wonderful stamps and I am still offering FREE post on orders over £90 and half price postage on orders over £45.
Message me to place your order today, remember SAB finishes this Saturday!!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Jane you make some FAB cards love all of these and the rest ...well done Great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...