Wednesday 29 February 2012

A Different Take

Hello there,
Today I have a different version of the Mothers Day class 3d frame.
This one I have made for my Zoe and you could make something similar if you don't want to make the Mother's Day Version, but remember, Thursday is the last day to book in for this class :-)
This colour combo for Zoe's frame is Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo with White as the neutral. I used this colour combo as it matches her bedroom.
Message me if you would like to come along and join us for this class
Thansk for visiting today,

2 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous!!! Love all of those little "girly" details too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and how easy it would be to personalize it for anyone! I'm sure Zoe loves having this one! So sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...